24 November 2009

25th SketchCrawl Bologna 21.11.2009

The days before I though it should be a not so good SC. Some people said they wouldn't come and no special route or place was decided. But at the end many new people came and it was a great day.
There was a stand of a local radio station too, with a stupid host shouting and putting on shitty music. I decided to ignore it on my drawing (it was on the right side of the building entrance) and so I gave attention just to the architecture.
We went to Piazza Galvani were I drew this statue of Mr. Galvani and since I finished it quickly I decided to draw my drawing fellows.
This is Viola watching a sketchbook (with drawings made by yours faithfully).
San Francesco's Church at dusk.
Left: people on the bus while I went to our appointment. Right: Andrea and Marco.
We ate at the Osteria del Sole. Left: people at the next table. Right: Benedetta.
At the end we went to Modo, a bookshop where there was the presentation of a comic book.
Left: Daniele Caluri, one of the authors. Right: people listening his speech.
It was a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Very many good works. Ma è il Caluri del Vernacoliere? e mi ha detto Andrea Longhi che è stato dei vostri. Bravissimi. Complimenti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proprio proprio lui! (grazie mille del commento)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehilà! Ciao Miguel, e ancora complimenti per il tuo lavoro! E grazie dello schizzo "muy diabòlico".
    Ci vediamo in giro, da qualche parte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ciao. i'd like you to know that you have relieved me from believing that our artists today are all dependent on the computer and are not eau naturelle when it comes to true, organic art . you obviously are not (working with computers) and i'd like to simply just thank you for that. this is truly amazing work and now i feel like pulling out one of my own sketch pads...

    ReplyDelete